Cookies are small amounts of information that are stored in the browser used by each user so that the server remembers certain information that it can use later.
TYPES OF COOKIES WE USE
This website uses third-party cookies, which are those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or a web page that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In this case, Cookies are used for statistical purposes related to the visits it receives and the pages that are consulted, its use being accepted when browsing it.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Session cookies: they are temporary and remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so none is recorded on the user's hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience by improving the content and making it easier to use.
- Session cookies: those that are stored on the hard drive and are read by our website each time you make a new visit. A persistent cookie has a certain expiration date and will stop working after that date. We use them, generally, to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
- Cookies técnicas: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and the communication of data, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during the browsing, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies : those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: those that, well processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient way possible, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the requested service or to the use you make from our website. To do this, we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Cookies de behavioral advertising: those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from the that provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Third-party cookies: AQUA ROOMS SARRIA can use third-party services that will collect information for statistical purposes, on the use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the site and others Internet services.
If you want more information about the types of tracking cookies and data analysis of Google Click here.
To find out how to delete cookies from your browser: